Data science is helping organizations around the world solve the most challenging analytical problems. Snowflake’s cloud data platform accelerates data science with DataRobot automated machine learning, bringing AI and data science within reach for every company.
In this free instructor-led lab, you’ll get firsthand experience preparing data in Snowflake and building and training models with DataRobot. No prior experience is necessary, and you will have trial access to both platforms after the lab is over so that you can continue honing your data science skills.
You will learn how to:
- Prepare data and conduct feature engineering
- Build and train models
- Build a broadly applicable customer churn model
- Deploy, monitor, and manage models
- Write back data to Snowflake
- Visualize and analyze the resulting data in Snowflake
Data Scientist, DataRobot
Sales Engineer, Snowflake
DataRobot's platform makes my work exciting, my job fun, and the results more accurate and timely – it's almost like magic!
I think we need to take it upon ourselves in the industry to build the predictive models that understand what the needs and wants of our customers are, and go through the whole curation process, become their concierge.
At LendingTree, we recognize that data is at the core of our business strategy to deliver an exceptional, personalized customer experience. DataRobot transforms the economics of extracting value from this resource.
We know part of the science and the heavy lifting are intrinsic to the DataRobot technology. Prior to working with DataRobot, the modeling process was more hands-on. Now, the platform has optimized and automated many of the steps, while still leaving us in full control. Without DataRobot, we would need to add two full-time staffers to replace what DataRobot delivers.
We’re almost there! These are the next steps:
- Look out for an email from DataRobot with a subject line: Your Subscription Confirmation.
- Click the confirmation link to approve your consent.
- Done! You have now opted to receive communications about DataRobot’s products and services.
Didn’t receive the email? Please make sure to check your spam or junk folders.