Change Management in the AI Space
Building and deploying a model is not enough to achieve value from an AI use case. The change must be incorporated into the business. Inadequate change management is a common failure mode experienced by organizations trying to incorporate AI into the business.
You’ll learn about:
- Importance of change management in driving success and value.
- Steps in change management and best practices.
- Where change management fits into the use case process.
- How to surface and mitigate any key blockers and challenges to adoption.
Visit the DataRobot Community now to browse discussions and ask questions about DataRobot, AI Cloud, data science, and more.
We will contact you shortly
We’re almost there! These are the next steps:
- Look out for an email from DataRobot with a subject line: Your Subscription Confirmation.
- Click the confirmation link to approve your consent.
- Done! You have now opted to receive communications about DataRobot’s products and services.
Didn’t receive the email? Please make sure to check your spam or junk folders.
Accelerate Your AI Journey with the DataRobot Partner EcosystemMarch 28, 2023· 3 min read
How MLOps Enables Machine Learning Production at ScaleMarch 23, 2023· 4 min read
A New Era of Value-Driven AIMarch 16, 2023· 2 min read
As we see from countless examples, the demand for AI is at a fever pitch across every industry. Becoming AI-driven is no longer really optional. As AI continues to advance at such an aggressive pace, solutions built on machine learning are quickly becoming the new norm. To meet the demands of the modern world, we have to experiment fast, collaborate…
Predictive models learn patterns in training data and use that information to predict target values for new data. There are two data sets at play in this process, the training data and the scoring or inference data. The model will work well in production (i.e., produce accurate predictions in line with expectations) when the new inference data is similar to…
Since I joined DataRobot nearly two years ago, I’ve been fortunate to spend much of my time meeting with and learning from our users and customers. Time and time again, we hear about the need for AI to support cross-functional teams and users. To provide the ability to integrate diverse data sources. To offer the flexibility to deploy AI solutions…