2020 is set to be another year of unprecedented change in banking. With banks going deeper with their AI implementations and some just beginning their journeys, DataRobot’s General Manager for Banking, HP Bunaes, will share where he sees banks from around the world deploying AI in the coming year.
If you are curious about what will be innovative or transformative for you, please join us to hear our 2020 AI Banking Outlook.
In this webinar, you will hear:
- Where financial institutions are finding value with AI adoption
- What the biggest opportunities are in 2020 for AI deployment
- What is the latest with democratization
- Why getting governance right is important
- How to move from DevOps to MLOps
- What successful deployments will look like in the year ahead
DataRobot's platform makes my work exciting, my job fun, and the results more accurate and timely – it's almost like magic!
I think we need to take it upon ourselves in the industry to build the predictive models that understand what the needs and wants of our customers are, and go through the whole curation process, become their concierge.
At LendingTree, we recognize that data is at the core of our business strategy to deliver an exceptional, personalized customer experience. DataRobot transforms the economics of extracting value from this resource.
We know part of the science and the heavy lifting are intrinsic to the DataRobot technology. Prior to working with DataRobot, the modeling process was more hands-on. Now, the platform has optimized and automated many of the steps, while still leaving us in full control. Without DataRobot, we would need to add two full-time staffers to replace what DataRobot delivers.
We will contact you shortly
We’re almost there! These are the next steps:
- Look out for an email from DataRobot with a subject line: Your Subscription Confirmation.
- Click the confirmation link to approve your consent.
- Done! You have now opted to receive communications about DataRobot’s products and services.
Didn’t receive the email? Please make sure to check your spam or junk folders.