The Boston Red Sox are one of the most successful franchises in all of professional sports, having won four World Series championships since 2004. The team’s success can be seen both on and off the field. A huge part of the Red Sox’s success can be credited to the team’s data-driven mindset and laser-like focus on the power of analytics, at all levels.
Don’t miss the next episode of our Q&AI series, featuring Jon Hay, VP of Data, Intelligence & Analytics at the Boston Red Sox.
Jon will share his journey to becoming an analytics and intelligence leader, including:
- Why you can’t run business operations in any industry without advanced predictive analytics
- How DataRobot makes model-building for Jon and his team much easier
- How to implement analytics frameworks and strategies for a variety of departments
We will contact you shortly
We’re almost there! These are the next steps:
- Look out for an email from DataRobot with a subject line: Your Subscription Confirmation.
- Click the confirmation link to approve your consent.
- Done! You have now opted to receive communications about DataRobot’s products and services.
Didn’t receive the email? Please make sure to check your spam or junk folders.