With adoption skyrocketing in recent years, the hype about AI as a lever of business success seems stronger than ever. Yet are some AI technologies being overhyped? Have we passed the peak of inflated expectations around AI?
In this webinar, DataRobot’s CTO Michael Schmidt will share his predictions for AI in 2023 and beyond. From generative AI to meta-learning, he’ll track the trends and share his insights into how organizations can leverage AI for optimal business impact and commercialization.
During this session, Michael will:
- Explore key challenges and concerns that organizations face as AI gains momentum
- Discuss the impact of consumer and regulatory pressure on how organizations manage AI models
- Show how organizations can embrace the opportunities of AI to remain competitive in a disrupted market
Chief Technology Officer, DataRobot
Global AI Ethicist, DataRobot
VP of Engineering at DataRobot
We will contact you shortly
We’re almost there! These are the next steps:
- Look out for an email from DataRobot with a subject line: Your Subscription Confirmation.
- Click the confirmation link to approve your consent.
- Done! You have now opted to receive communications about DataRobot’s products and services.
Didn’t receive the email? Please make sure to check your spam or junk folders.