The State of AI Bias in 2019
While many people believe AI can help solve complex problems plaguing modern societies, can we trust that the AI solutions directing our work and livelihood are rooted in reliable, unbiased data? Do organizations have the proper systems in place to prevent, or quickly address, issues resulting from AI bias?
DataRobot surveyed more than 350 U.S. and U.K.-based CIOs, CTOs, VPs, and IT managers involved in AI and machine learning purchasing decisions to learn:
– How AI is being used by businesses today
– Current perceptions of AI bias
– What is being done – or should be done – to enhance AI bias prevention efforts in the future
Download The State of AI Bias in 2019 to learn key findings, such as:
- 83% of respondents have established AI guidelines and are taking steps to avoid bias.
- 56% are deploying algorithms that detect and mitigate hidden biases in training data.
- 85% of respondents also believe AI regulation would be helpful for defining what constitutes AI bias and how it should be prevented.
DataRobot's platform makes my work exciting, my job fun, and the results more accurate and timely – it's almost like magic!
I think we need to take it upon ourselves in the industry to build the predictive models that understand what the needs and wants of our customers are, and go through the whole curation process, become their concierge.
At LendingTree, we recognize that data is at the core of our business strategy to deliver an exceptional, personalized customer experience. DataRobot transforms the economics of extracting value from this resource.
We know part of the science and the heavy lifting are intrinsic to the DataRobot technology. Prior to working with DataRobot, the modeling process was more hands-on. Now, the platform has optimized and automated many of the steps, while still leaving us in full control. Without DataRobot, we would need to add two full-time staffers to replace what DataRobot delivers.
Thank you for your interest in our resource: The State of AI Bias in 2019.
Check your email for the download link and enjoy!
We’re almost there! These are the next steps:
- Look out for an email from DataRobot with a subject line: Your Subscription Confirmation.
- Click the confirmation link to approve your consent.
- Done! You have now opted to receive communications about DataRobot’s products and services.
Didn’t receive the email? Please make sure to check your spam or junk folders.