Machine learning allows innovative marketing teams to uncover business insights hidden in large repositories of data from sources like customer surveys, website traffic, purchase behavior, and more. With machine learning, marketers enhance targeted campaigns, boost revenue for the organization, improve customer service, and optimize operations throughout the department – and that’s just the beginning.
This overview details how marketing organizations are using machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) technology to make better decisions, including specific use cases and the challenges marketers face when implementing machine learning initiatives.
This overview covers:
- The unique challenges to using machine learning in marketing
- The specific uses cases and benefits for machine learning in marketing
- How automation enables users of all kinds - not just data scientists - to create machine learning and AI applications
We will contact you shortly
We’re almost there! These are the next steps:
- Look out for an email from DataRobot with a subject line: Your Subscription Confirmation.
- Click the confirmation link to approve your consent.
- Done! You have now opted to receive communications about DataRobot’s products and services.
Didn’t receive the email? Please make sure to check your spam or junk folders.