AI for Good with DataRobot
With the rapid rise of AI, companies are looking for ways to apply these new technologies for social good. That’s why DataRobot created the AI for Good program. We’ve assembled an all-star panel of data scientists, nonprofit leaders, and experts in Trusted AI to discuss the role of AI in the nonprofit sector, the challenges nonprofits face when leveraging AI, and their experience with the AI for Good program.
Watch this session to:
- Understand how AI can be used to effect social change
- Learn more about DataRobot’s AI for Good program
- Hear an insider’s perspective on how to bring AI to a nonprofit institution
Customer Facing Data Scientist at DataRobot
Co-Founder and Vice-President, Virtue Foundation
WASH Analytics and Data Advisor, U.S. Agency for International Development
MS, PhD, Director of Data Science
Professor, Carnegie Mellon University
We will contact you shortly
We’re almost there! These are the next steps:
- Look out for an email from DataRobot with a subject line: Your Subscription Confirmation.
- Click the confirmation link to approve your consent.
- Done! You have now opted to receive communications about DataRobot’s products and services.
Didn’t receive the email? Please make sure to check your spam or junk folders.