DataRobot is delivering a number of webinars to educate and illustrate aspects of data science, artificial intelligence (AI), and automated machine learning for a wide range of stakeholders. Webinars are lead by rotating members of the DataRobot team and a variety of business partners. At the bottom of this page are links to webinar recordings of previously completed webinars.
Automated Machine Learning In Action – Includes DataRobot Demo
Machine learning dramatically improves decision making via sophisticated predictive analytics that learns patterns from historical data. Led by Data Scientists, predictive analytics is enabling companies to transform their business through these initiatives. But Data Scientists are in short supply and this shortage is preventing businesses from realizing the full potential to derive value from their data. In this webinar, you’ll see how DataRobot automates predictive modeling to deliver a productivity boost to your machine learning endeavors, and watch a live demo of the DataRobot automated machine learning platform.
The Keys to Enterprise-Ready Machine Learning
In this 30-minute webinar, Tom de Godoy, DataRobot co-founder and CTO, will discuss the hype around machine learning, Artificial Intelligence and other related buzzwords, and show how an automated approach to machine learning represents a quick ROI, strategic competitive advantage, and is an essential component of the technology portfolio.
Don’t have time to watch a webinar live? Our webinar archives let you view some of our webinars when it’s most convenient for you.
- The Myth of the Machine Learning Black Box (with Data Science Central)
- Machine Learning in Fintech (includes live DataRobot demo)
- Data Preparation Strategies for Successful Machine Learning
- Automated Machine Learning In Action (includes DataRobot demo)
- Is Artificial Intelligence Worth It for Me?
- Machine Learning & Data Access: Fintech’s Secret Weapon (with DemystData)
- Transforming Insurance Analytics with Big Data and Automated Machine Learning: a Formula to Higher ROI – with Cloudera
- Automated Machine Learning: The Next Frontier in Analytics – with IIA