DataRobot’s webinars educate and illustrate upon various aspects of data science, artificial intelligence (AI), and automated machine learning. Webinars are led by rotating members of the DataRobot team and a variety of customers & business partners.
Machine Learning has become a competitive differentiator in a big data world. Vast amounts of data are already overwhelming existing BI tools and analytics processes. When faced with hundreds of variables, a human’s ability to efficiently identify new insights or detect changing patterns manually has also been exceeded. To address these challenges, BI and analytics professionals are adopting user-friendly, automated machine learning solutions.
In this webinar, recognized analytics industry expert Jen Underwood will discuss how BI and analytics professionals can get started with machine learning automation. We will cover:
- An Introduction to Machine Learning
- Popular Machine Learning Use Cases
- CRISP-DM Methodology
- Common Algorithms: Regression, Clustering, Classifiers, and more
- How to Get Started with Automated Machine Learning
Learn how industry leaders are generating ROI with AI
Across industries, AI is transforming business. The organizations that harness the power of their data will overwhelm competitors who do not. Unfortunately, while business leaders know AI is essential to long-term success, they lack the familiarity with these kinds of solutions to successfully execute. What’s more, the data scientists needed to build AI solutions are in short supply and high demand.
The good news is that advanced AI technologies like automated machine learning bring AI into reach for everyone. With these tools and technologies, most companies will make progress without hiring data scientists and without expensive training. These advanced tools make it possible for almost anyone to build predictive models without writing a single line of code or having deep knowledge of the algorithms.
In this webinar, Greg Michaelson, PhD, and Head of DataRobot Labs, will review the practical first steps an organization takes towards becoming an AI-driven enterprise and remaining competitive in the coming years.
You will discover how to:
- Train users across your organization – including business leaders – to spot AI opportunities
- Systematically identify the opportunities best suited for accelerating your company’s AI efforts and offering the highest ROI
- Quickly experience AI success with small, successful projects comprised of the people and data you have today
- Get AI implementation right the first time
Register: The Fast Path to Success with AI
Don’t have time to watch a webinar live? View our on-demand webinars when it’s most convenient for you.
- Achieving Dynamic Risk-Based Pricing in Fintech with Automated Machine Learning
- A Fireside Chat with Scot Barton of Farmers Insurance
- The Making of Data Science Superheroes with Crest Financial
- Machine Learning Automation: Analytics Strategy of a 21st Century Insurance Company
- How to Become a Data Science Superhero with Nathan from Symphony Health
- The Keys to Enterprise-Ready Machine Learning
- The Myth of the Machine Learning Black Box (with Data Science Central)
- Machine Learning in Fintech (includes DataRobot demo)
- Data Preparation Strategies for Successful Machine Learning
- Automated Machine Learning In Action (includes DataRobot demo)
- Is Artificial Intelligence Worth It for Me?
- Machine Learning & Data Access: Fintech’s Secret Weapon (with DemystData)
- Transforming Insurance Analytics with Big Data and Automated Machine Learning – with Cloudera
- Automated Machine Learning: The Next Frontier in Analytics – with IIA