DataRobot’s webinars educate and illustrate upon aspects of data science, artificial intelligence (AI), and automated machine learning for a wide range of stakeholders. Webinars are lead by rotating members of the DataRobot team and a variety of business partners.
Machine Learning Automation: Analytics Strategy of a 21st Century Insurance Company
There is no doubt about the impact of predictive analytics in an insurance company – large, medium, or small. The question that everyone is asking: how can we bring a sustainable, cost-effective, and consumer centric predictive analytics strategy within the organization? Machine Learning Automation is the answer to that question.
In this 45-minute webinar, Satadru Sengupta, General Manager of Insurance at DataRobot, will provide an overview of predictive modeling, machine learning, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the insurance industry, offering insights into how these technologies will impact growth and profitability. You’ll also learn the three main aspects of a sustainable and cost effective predictive analytics strategy in an insurance company:
- The ability to develop and refresh predictive models at any time
- The ability to deploy models with click of a button
- The ability to operationalize models by following a process that is user-centric and regulation friendly
Become a Data Science Superhero!
See How Daniel & Ryan of Crest Financial Acquired Their Superpowers
Data scientists Daniel Hinkson and Ryan Thorpe were the only resources on-hand for Crest Financial’s increasing predictive analytics workload, making them feel like mere mortals as they faced of the ever-increasing challenge of developing and deploying predictive models to boost their business.
Enter the DataRobot machine learning automation platform. With DataRobot’s help, Daniel and Ryan are quickly transforming into data science superheroes, now able to tackle more projects with better results – faster than a speeding bullet! On this webinar, you’ll learn how they are helping Crest Financial make better lending decisions while:
- Completing tasks that once took months — almost immediately
- Rolling out models through an easy to use and robust enterprise-ready framework
- Delivering more accurate results to their colleagues and educating management on results
Banks can build and maintain a competitive advantage by identifying and executing on high-value machine learning projects leveraging their available rich data.
Join DataRobot’s General Manager of Banking Greg Michaelson and Cloudera to review use cases for big data and machine learning in the banking sector (commercial, consumer, regulatory, and markets) and the impact they can have for your organization. You’ll hear:
- How to create a next generation data platform and why it is important
- How to monetize big data using predictive modeling and machine learning
- What is needed to automate machine learning as a sustainable, cost-effective, and efficient solution
Don’t have time to watch a webinar live? View our on-demand webinars when it’s most convenient for you.
- How to Become a Data Science Superhero with Nathan from Symphony Health (includes demo)
- The Keys to Enterprise-Ready Machine Learning
- The Myth of the Machine Learning Black Box (with Data Science Central)
- Machine Learning in Fintech (includes DataRobot demo)
- Data Preparation Strategies for Successful Machine Learning
- Automated Machine Learning In Action (includes DataRobot demo)
- Is Artificial Intelligence Worth It for Me?
- Machine Learning & Data Access: Fintech’s Secret Weapon (with DemystData)
- Transforming Insurance Analytics with Big Data and Automated Machine Learning: a Formula to Higher ROI – with Cloudera
- Automated Machine Learning: The Next Frontier in Analytics – with IIA