Manufacturing is an industry that is particularly well-suited to leaning on analytics and AI to improve its business and processes, with lots of readily available data and many potential levers to pull.
For Ben Dubois, Operations Analyst at Norfolk Iron & Metal, that’s precisely his job – to identify more levers to help one of the nation’s largest carbon steel providers improve its logistics and business operations.
Check out Ben's journey to becoming an AI Leader, including:
- What analytics was like before DataRobot (hint: lots of spreadsheets)
- How AI and advanced analytics can help the company eliminate archaic tribal knowledge
- What else lies ahead on the horizon, including logistics and sales forecasting
DataRobot's platform makes my work exciting, my job fun, and the results more accurate and timely – it's almost like magic!
I think we need to take it upon ourselves in the industry to build the predictive models that understand what the needs and wants of our customers are, and go through the whole curation process, become their concierge.
At LendingTree, we recognize that data is at the core of our business strategy to deliver an exceptional, personalized customer experience. DataRobot transforms the economics of extracting value from this resource.
We know part of the science and the heavy lifting are intrinsic to the DataRobot technology. Prior to working with DataRobot, the modeling process was more hands-on. Now, the platform has optimized and automated many of the steps, while still leaving us in full control. Without DataRobot, we would need to add two full-time staffers to replace what DataRobot delivers.
We will contact you shortly
We’re almost there! These are the next steps:
- Look out for an email from DataRobot with a subject line: Your Subscription Confirmation.
- Click the confirmation link to approve your consent.
- Done! You have now opted to receive communications about DataRobot’s products and services.
Didn’t receive the email? Please make sure to check your spam or junk folders.