In the past, uncovering deep insights from machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) required extensive programming skills and an intimate knowledge of math. A new class of data science tools, however, is making it possible for business analysts and leaders alike to take machine learning and AI initiatives into their own hands.
Download this white paper to learn from analytics industry expert Jen Underwood how your organization can develop world-class predictive modeling capabilities without having to hire and train a data science team.
This white paper dives into:
- Machine learning benefits, basics, processes, and best practices
- How business analysts and leaders can use the DataRobot automated machine learning platform to quickly develop and deploy high-quality predictive models
- How to ramp up data science capabilities with quick-win projects that deliver tangible ROI -- without hiring new data scientists
- How automated machine learning accelerates and optimizes the human element of domain expertise and business acumen
DataRobot's platform makes my work exciting, my job fun, and the results more accurate and timely – it's almost like magic!
I think we need to take it upon ourselves in the industry to build the predictive models that understand what the needs and wants of our customers are, and go through the whole curation process, become their concierge.
At LendingTree, we recognize that data is at the core of our business strategy to deliver an exceptional, personalized customer experience. DataRobot transforms the economics of extracting value from this resource.
We know part of the science and the heavy lifting are intrinsic to the DataRobot technology. Prior to working with DataRobot, the modeling process was more hands-on. Now, the platform has optimized and automated many of the steps, while still leaving us in full control. Without DataRobot, we would need to add two full-time staffers to replace what DataRobot delivers.
We will contact you shortly
We’re almost there! These are the next steps:
- Look out for an email from DataRobot with a subject line: Your Subscription Confirmation.
- Click the confirmation link to approve your consent.
- Done! You have now opted to receive communications about DataRobot’s products and services.
Didn’t receive the email? Please make sure to check your spam or junk folders.