DataRobot is recognized as a Representative Vendor in the May 2022 Gartner Market Guide for DSML Engineering Platforms report.
You can use the Market Guide to understand how the status of the DSML Engineering market aligns with your future plans. “In addition, since Gartner has published over 100 Market Guide research notes, IT and strategic leaders can gain a broad view of many markets, including mature and smaller markets, in an easy-to-read format.”
Download the Gartner Market Guide for DSML Engineering Platforms to learn about:
- Challenges facing organizations implementing AI
- Major gaps in model life cycle execution and management
- Features that support repeatable and reliable delivery of models into production and more.
– Gartner®, Gartner Market Guide for DSML Engineering Platforms, Afraz Jaffri, Erick Brethenoux, Sumit Agarwal, Farhan Choudhary, Pieter den Hamer, Carlie Idoine, Shubhangi Vashisth, Peter Krensky, Alexander Linden , Published 2 May 2022
– GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used here with permission. All rights reserved.
– Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of the Gartner research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for
a particular purpose.
We will contact you shortly
We’re almost there! These are the next steps:
- Look out for an email from DataRobot with a subject line: Your Subscription Confirmation.
- Click the confirmation link to approve your consent.
- Done! You have now opted to receive communications about DataRobot’s products and services.
Didn’t receive the email? Please make sure to check your spam or junk folders.