In turbulent times like these when COVID-19 has upended every aspect of daily life, adaptability is key in order for businesses to survive. For data scientists and data science teams, however, the answers on how to adapt are not straightforward or clear, and the questions are piling up. What practices can we rely on when the situation is unprecedented? Where do we turn for guidance on AI modeling when the historical data may not apply?
We’ve gathered together the best practical advice on how to navigate the path forward in our ebook, AI in Turbulent Times: Navigating Changing Conditions. We address the specific challenges that data scientists are dealing with and what guidelines you can rely on, such as:
We will cover:
- Where do you start? Which use cases are sensitive to extreme events?
- How do you incorporate extreme events into the model building process?
- When should you refresh models to capture system change?
- What are some good COVID-19 proxies that you might be able to use?
Download our ebook to start putting together your plan of action that will help your business move forward during these difficult times.
DataRobot's platform makes my work exciting, my job fun, and the results more accurate and timely – it's almost like magic!
I think we need to take it upon ourselves in the industry to build the predictive models that understand what the needs and wants of our customers are, and go through the whole curation process, become their concierge.
At LendingTree, we recognize that data is at the core of our business strategy to deliver an exceptional, personalized customer experience. DataRobot transforms the economics of extracting value from this resource.
We know part of the science and the heavy lifting are intrinsic to the DataRobot technology. Prior to working with DataRobot, the modeling process was more hands-on. Now, the platform has optimized and automated many of the steps, while still leaving us in full control. Without DataRobot, we would need to add two full-time staffers to replace what DataRobot delivers.
We will contact you shortly
We’re almost there! These are the next steps:
- Look out for an email from DataRobot with a subject line: Your Subscription Confirmation.
- Click the confirmation link to approve your consent.
- Done! You have now opted to receive communications about DataRobot’s products and services.
Didn’t receive the email? Please make sure to check your spam or junk folders.