This Policy may be updated from time to time. We will post any changes to this page.
3. What We Collect
During the recruitment process, we may need to collect certain data about you, either from you directly, or from third parties with your approval. This data may include the following:
- Identifying and contact information, such as your full name, email address, home address, phone number, date of birth, and government identification number;
- Professional and employment information, such as a resume or CV, work experience, professional references, work permit status, or other information about your professional background;
- Educational information, such as your school history, technical or professional qualifications and certifications;
- Citizenship information, such as your visa and right to work status;
- Assessment details, if you interview with us, that may include assessments and interview notes;
- Information received from third parties such as reference checks or background checks;
- Sensitive information that you may opt to provide us during the recruitment process such as demographic information, or information about your gender, race, ethnicity, and disabilities;
- Publicly available information that may help us make a determination on your candidacy, such as your professional social media profiles; and
- Any other information you choose to submit to us as part of your application.
4. How We Use Your Data
Data we collect about you as part of our recruitment process may be used for the following purposes:
- To evaluate your application to make an employment decision;
- To verify the data submitted or collected about you;
- To manage our relationship and communicate with you;
- To comply with our legal requirements; and
- To make improvements to our recruiting processes.
5. How We Share Your Data
6. Data Retention
If you are not hired, or elect to withdraw or decline our employment offer, we will retain your applicant data for three years unless a longer period is required by applicable law or to establish, exercise, or defend legal challenges related to our recruitment processes. We hold your data for three years so that we may consider you for other positions that arise within our organization and to comply with our regulatory requirements.
7. Lawful Basis for Processing
If you are a resident of the European Union, UK or European Economic Area we may rely on one or more of the following lawful bases for processing your applicant data:
- Our legitimate interests, which are summarized above in Section 4;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- To take steps to enter into an employment contract with you;
- Where we have your consent to process your data.