Getting Started with DataRobot
Our proposal includes two components:
The DataRobot configuration we recommend based on our mutual understanding of your business goals, both for success today and over the course of the three-year contract.
AI Success Package
A summary of the resources DataRobot will provide to empower your existing team to identify and apply AI, or execute portions of your AI vision on your behalf.
DataRobot personnel and resources that will be made available to you include:
- Customer-Facing Data Scientist
- AI Success Manager
- Use Case Engineers
- Platform Delivery Engineers
- Account Executive
- DataRobot University
- Front Line Support
1. Discuss AI LandscapeCharting an effective path forward starts by reviewing your current situation and the path that got you here. We'll discuss the tools you're using, the machine learning models (if any,) that have been built in the past, existing applications of AI, organizational roles, and much more. An AI Architect will also engage with your application developers, solutions architects, and other IT people to get an understanding of your information security requirements and a model's path to production.
2. Execute Proof of ConceptYou may already have a business problem in mind, but if not that’s OK too. Our unique Customer-Facing Data Scientists (CFDS) will help you frame the problem, acquire the data you need, and provide training and other support to help you solve the problem by using DataRobot. At the conclusion of the POC, our team will help you calculate the expected Return on Investment (ROI) based on existing models and business processes to help you gain executive approval to move forward.
3. Agree on AI Success PlanThe AI Success Plan is the foundation of our approach to helping you achieve success with AI. We’ll help you develop a vision, agree on additional use cases, set milestones and commitments for both organizations, and more. We'll also identify any enablement, execution, training, and advisory assistance that you may want or need to overcome AI creation and adoption challenges.
4. Choose your Software PackageThe DataRobot enterprise AI platform includes three independent but fully integrated products, and each can be deployed in multiple ways to match your business needs and IT requirements. We'll recommend the optimal DataRobot software configuration to support the vision and key performance indicators (KPIs) from the AI Success Plan.
5. Follow AI Success PlanAfter the sale and installation, the Use Case Engineer will help you prioritize use cases based on potential ROI and impact to your top/bottom line. We'll help you focus on high-value and relatively easy business problems first, then tackle the more challenging ones. Our Platform Delivery Engineer will help you get models into production and show your ML Operations/IT team how to maintain them over time. We'll be your partner every step of the way.
6. Receive Ongoing EnablementYour AI Success Manager will schedule ongoing meetings to discuss how we're doing, inquire about things we can do better, and brainstorm ways we can further increase the value you're getting from DataRobot software and solutions. They’ll also deliver value-added enablement sessions to cover product updates and industry developments, provide additional training, and give you additional opportunities to ask questions in support of the AI culture you've built within your organization.
“I didn’t have data science expertise, but I wanted to take a chance – I wanted to learn and I wanted to try. That led us to DataRobot. With the support of our Customer-Facing Data Scientist, there was somebody there to make sure we were going in the right direction, and that was so powerful.”
VP of Data and Analytics, Wellen Capital