In the past, uncovering deep insights from machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) required extensive programming skills and an intimate knowledge of math – experience in short supply in most enterprises. A new class of machine learning tools, however, is making it possible for your existing business analysts and business professionals to take machine learning and AI initiatives into their own hands.
Machine learning plays a critical role at Wellen Capital, helping the company reduce loan default rates and remove bias from their decision-making. See how Pauline McKinney, VP of Data and Analytics, uses DataRobot’s automated machine learning platform — powered by Amazon Web Services (AWS) — to make important decisions.
Let us show you how your organization can develop world-class predictive modeling capabilities with automated machine learning, without having to hire and train an entire data science team.
DataRobot enables you to:
- Develop and deploy predictive models in a fraction of the time it takes using traditional methods without any prior programming knowledge
- Take advantage of hundreds of cutting-edge open source machine learning models to find the most accurate model for your data
- Move from historical data analysis to forward-looking predictive models without developing an extensive new skill set
- Bring data science and predictive modeling into your organization and transform it into an AI-driven enterprise
- Apply domain expertise to predictive modeling problems, allowing for the optimal blend of machine learning and human experience