How Banks Are Winning with AI and Automated Machine Learning
Banks have always relied on predictions to make their decisions. Estimating the risks or rewards of making a particular loan, for example, has traditionally fallen under the purview of bankers with deep knowledge of the industry and extensive expertise. But times are changing.
Today, banks realize that data science can significantly speed up these decisions with accurate and targeted predictive analytics. By leveraging the power of automated machine learning, banks have the potential to make data-driven decisions for products, services, and operations.
Read the white paper, How Banks Are Winning with AI and Automated Machine Learning, to find out more about how banks are tackling their biggest data science challenges.
In this white paper, we cover:
- The landscape of common AI use cases -- across every line of business and function in a bank
- How today’s banks can handle the data science talent shortage
- Case studies describing how organizations both large and small are leveraging automated machine learning
- Simple rules for spotting high-value use cases within your own organization
DataRobot's platform makes my work exciting, my job fun, and the results more accurate and timely – it's almost like magic!
I think we need to take it upon ourselves in the industry to build the predictive models that understand what the needs and wants of our customers are, and go through the whole curation process, become their concierge.
At LendingTree, we recognize that data is at the core of our business strategy to deliver an exceptional, personalized customer experience. DataRobot transforms the economics of extracting value from this resource.
We know part of the science and the heavy lifting are intrinsic to the DataRobot technology. Prior to working with DataRobot, the modeling process was more hands-on. Now, the platform has optimized and automated many of the steps, while still leaving us in full control. Without DataRobot, we would need to add two full-time staffers to replace what DataRobot delivers.
We will contact you shortly
We’re almost there! These are the next steps:
- Look out for an email from DataRobot with a subject line: Your Subscription Confirmation.
- Click the confirmation link to approve your consent.
- Done! You have now opted to receive communications about DataRobot’s products and services.
Didn’t receive the email? Please make sure to check your spam or junk folders.