Make Better Data-Driven Decisions with DataRobot AI Platform Single-Tenant SaaS on Microsoft Azure
Organizations that want to prove the value of AI by developing, deploying, and managing machine learning models at scale can now do so quickly using the DataRobot AI Platform on Microsoft Azure. DataRobot on Azure accelerates the machine learning lifecycle with advanced capabilities for rapid experimentation across new data sources and multiple problem types. DataRobot identifies and recommends models that are ready to move into production by automatically testing and comparing thousands of models, while those already in production are continuously monitored to ensure performance and compliance. This generates reliable business insights and sustains AI-driven value across the enterprise.
DataRobot is available on Azure as an AI Platform Single-Tenant SaaS, eliminating the time and cost of an on-premises implementation. AI Platform Single-Tenant SaaS are fully managed by DataRobot and replace disparate machine learning tools, simplifying management. Unique to DataRobot, this service helps customers with specific data management or data sovereignty needs, as well as organizations interested in outsourcing the IT management and set up of new software purchases. Reducing time to value in deploying, upgrading, and managing the AI infrastructure, AI Platform Single-Tenant SaaS allows customers to focus on generating more value, faster, with AI.
Enterprises that use DataRobot on Azure get the knowledge, experience, and best practices of data scientists from DataRobot. They also gain access to more than 200 products and cloud services on the Azure cloud platform designed to help clients create new solutions to solve today’s business challenges. Customers can build, run, and manage applications across multiple clouds, on-premises, and at the edge, with the tools of their choice. The DataRobot AI Platform seamlessly integrates with Azure cloud services, including Azure Machine Learning, Azure Data Lake Storage Gen 2 (ADLS), Azure Synapse Analytics, and Azure SQL database.
Flexibility and Scalability: Benefits of the DataRobot and Azure Integration
The DataRobot integration with Microsoft provides our customers with flexible options for procurement via the Azure Marketplace, easy model deployment in the Azure ecosystem, and built-in data connectors for Azure Synapse Analytics, ADLS Gen2, and Azure SQL Database. Models trained in DataRobot can also be easily deployed to Azure Machine Learning, allowing users to host models easier in a secure way. AI Platform Single-Tenant SaaS can be ubiquitously used across various Microsoft products enabling more AI builders across enterprises to scale business impact.
Today’s organizations are realizing success with enterprise-grade AI technologies for fast and secure business growth. The scalability of the Microsoft Azure cloud platform combined with the powerful machine learning capabilities of DataRobot’s AI platform Single-Tenant SaaS empowers customers to grow their business through reliable AI-driven decisions.
Together, the DataRobot AI Platform and Azure provide:
- Security, governance, and compliance of AI projects. With built-in guardrails and automated model documentation for compliance, have the confidence you need to make business decisions quickly. You will have the ability to deploy a model generated in DataRobot for inferencing on Azure Machine Learning for geographic isolation, security, and control over production models. The centralized, governed DataRobot MLOps environment provides maximum flexibility for users to decide which of the DataRobot recommended models they want to leverage and the scale to support robust inferencing through Azure Machine Learning.
- The ability to scale the productivity of AI teams by simplifying complex AI lifecycles. DataRobot MLOps gives you everything you need to scale AI in production, with one place to manage all models whether deployed inside the DataRobot AI Platform or deployed on top of Azure Machine Learning. Your AI teams will be equipped with self-serve tools, explainable automation, and manual overrides to run hundreds of diverse models in minutes, allowing you to solve business problems faster with less risk to the business. The intuitive DataRobot user interface and APIs make it easy for AI builders with different skill sets to collaborate, improve productivity, and integrate DataRobot with their existing ecosystem. The combination of rapid experimentation and production simplifies the machine learning lifecycle, enabling AI teams to continuously monitor valuable metrics including the health and accuracy of production models, and accelerating overall time to value.
- The capability to rapidly build an AI-powered organization with industry-specific solutions and expertise. Finally, users get access to cutting-edge algorithms and model blueprints, including the latest in deep learning, that incorporate advanced data science best practices, developed by Kaggle-ranked data scientists in DataRobot. The platform empowers teams with a library of hundreds of industry-specific best practices, use cases, and resources like notebooks and solution accelerators that expedite time to insight.
Get Started with DataRobot on Azure
DataRobot AI Platform on Azure provides enterprises the security and governance required to scale applied AI. Guardrails and best-practices are embedded throughout the AI lifecycle—from development to deployment—enabling specialized teams, such as data science, IT, and business experts, to do more with less and collaborate together. This drastically improves productivity of teams and allows them to scale business results.
With built-in compliance documentation and automated governance, the DataRobot AI Platform lets regulated industries scale AI with unprecedented speed and confidence. Financial services organizations can use DataRobot AI Platform on Azure to solve business challenges, such as credit risk management, while remaining compliant with industry regulations.
The DataRobot AI Platform is the next generation of AI. DataRobot’s vision is to bring together all data types, all users, and all environments to deliver critical business insights for every organization. DataRobot is trusted by global customers across industries and verticals, including a third of the Fortune 50. For more information, visit https://www.datarobot.com/.
DataRobot AI Platform is available via Azure Marketplace.
Data Scientist, DataRobot
May Masoud is a data scientist, AI advocate, and thought leader trained in classical Statistics and modern Machine Learning. At DataRobot she designs market strategy for the DataRobot AI Cloud platform, helping global organizations derive measurable return on AI investments while maintaining enterprise governance and ethics.
May developed her technical foundation through degrees in Statistics and Economics, followed by a Master of Business Analytics from the Schulich School of Business. This cocktail of technical and business expertise has shaped May as an AI practitioner and a thought leader. May delivers Ethical AI and Democratizing AI keynotes and workshops for business and academic communities.
We will contact you shortly
We’re almost there! These are the next steps:
- Look out for an email from DataRobot with a subject line: Your Subscription Confirmation.
- Click the confirmation link to approve your consent.
- Done! You have now opted to receive communications about DataRobot’s products and services.
Didn’t receive the email? Please make sure to check your spam or junk folders.
New DataRobot and Snowflake Integrations: Seamless Data Prep, Model Deployment, and MonitoringMarch 16, 2023· 5 min read
A New Era of Value-Driven AIMarch 16, 2023· 2 min read
How the DataRobot AI Platform Is Delivering Value-Driven AIMarch 16, 2023· 4 min read
I’m happy to announce the early release of our SQL Server Integration feature. It is available with DataRobot v5.3 to users who want to try it out and report feedback. This feature addresses the need to easily save DataRobot prediction results to a database so that they are available to downstream BI tools, AI applications, or other processes. The feature…
Through 2018 90% of deployed data lakes will be rendered useless as they’re overwhelmed with information assets captured for uncertain use cases, according to Gartner.1 This is despite growth from pure play Hadoop vendors like Hortonworks and Cloudera. Join our webcast to learn key steps to accelerate value based on our learnings with numerous customers that leverage Self-Service Data Prep…