Companies are spending more than ever on marketing. According to the Harvard Business Review, it is estimated that global spending on media is expected to reach $2.1 trillion by 2019. But is all that money effective in producing improved ROI? Without knowing which channels are driving sales, or more specifically, which individual marketing activities are working, marketing spending is a black box.
On this webinar, Data Scientist Colin Priest of DataRobot explains the importance of multichannel, multi-touch attribution to accurately measure the success of your marketing efforts – and how automated machine learning offers the shortest path to success.
- The need for accurate, multichannel attribution in the age of multiple touch points
- How proper attribution solves common marketing inefficiencies
- How machine learning provides a way to map the consumer’s path to purchase
- How DataRobot allows you to create sophisticated marketing attribution models
DataRobot's platform makes my work exciting, my job fun, and the results more accurate and timely – it's almost like magic!
I think we need to take it upon ourselves in the industry to build the predictive models that understand what the needs and wants of our customers are, and go through the whole curation process, become their concierge.
At LendingTree, we recognize that data is at the core of our business strategy to deliver an exceptional, personalized customer experience. DataRobot transforms the economics of extracting value from this resource.
We know part of the science and the heavy lifting are intrinsic to the DataRobot technology. Prior to working with DataRobot, the modeling process was more hands-on. Now, the platform has optimized and automated many of the steps, while still leaving us in full control. Without DataRobot, we would need to add two full-time staffers to replace what DataRobot delivers.
We will contact you shortly
We’re almost there! These are the next steps:
- Look out for an email from DataRobot with a subject line: Your Subscription Confirmation.
- Click the confirmation link to approve your consent.
- Done! You have now opted to receive communications about DataRobot’s products and services.
Didn’t receive the email? Please make sure to check your spam or junk folders.