As human beings we’re prone to bias in our thinking and decision making. AI can also be biased and demonstrate undesirable behavior – if we let it. In this live webinar, Colin Priest, Senior Director of Product Marketing at DataRobot will discuss how to identify and correct bias in AI.
Trusting your AI has never been more critical in a time when companies around the world are increasingly adopting and relying on AI and machine learning to improve decision making and predictions.
Colin will cover:
- The key sources of bias in your data
- Definitions of unfair bias
- The four steps to avoiding bias
- How to define ethics for your AI
- A live demonstration of how to remove bias from a recruitment algorithm