Within the federal sector, machine learning and artificial intelligence are treated like a distant possibility rather than an immediate reality. Considerable confusion exists about how the government can implement technology to automate predictive analytics and free data scientists to make educated decisions in real time, rather than crunch algorithms.
The objective of this webinar is to help educate the federal community about the realities, and real possibilities, data science can provide. See how agencies can start implementing machine learning for mission success.
On this Webinar, you will learn:
- How to break down data science buzzwords
- Agency challenges to machine learning
- How to empower your mission with data science
- How to build an agency data science team
- How to spot machine learning opportunities
- The way data science can be applied in agencies today