According to an O’Reilly study on AI adoption in the enterprise, 19 percent of respondents said they work for companies that plan to spend at least 20 percent of their IT budgets on AI. The interest in AI and machine learning technologies has never been greater. But what exactly is automated machine learning?
Automated machine learning represents a shift in the way organizations approach machine learning and data science. Companies, regardless of size and industry have the ability to transform into AI-driven enterprises with automated machine learning.
During this webinar, Customer Facing Data Scientist, Nathan Patrick Taylor will discuss:
- An overview of AI, machine learning, and deep learning
- Common automated machine learning use cases
- How automated machine learning enables more employees to take part in AI initiatives while making existing data science teams more productive
- The ways to evaluate your organization’s readiness
- A demo of DataRobot’s platform