Many corporate risk model management groups don’t have a complete view of all the analytic models in use. Oftentimes, no one really knows how all the data is being sourced to feed those models, or where all those model results go and how they’re being used.
This creates a variety of problems that only become more acute when models go into production, as organizations struggle to monitor model risks beyond the development phase. These issues are exacerbated by tight budgets, limited resources, and the ever-growing appetite for more models.
In these circumstances, companies need to develop better trusted AI governance practices that are explainable and can scale as model development and use grows but also keeps costs down as model volume grows.
Download What Risk Managers Need to Know About AI Governance to learn:
- How current risk management and model risk practices need to align with the expanding pool of machine learning and AI projects
- Which AI and machine learning governance practices organizations need to adopt to address the challenges of the modern corporate risk landscape
- How MLOps tools and practices allow teams to maintain, scale, and continuously improve risk management
We will contact you shortly
We’re almost there! These are the next steps:
- Look out for an email from DataRobot with a subject line: Your Subscription Confirmation.
- Click the confirmation link to approve your consent.
- Done! You have now opted to receive communications about DataRobot’s products and services.
Didn’t receive the email? Please make sure to check your spam or junk folders.