Enterprise Ready AI: Managing Governance and Risk
Even the safest roads have guardrails to keep drivers from falling off the edge. It’s the same with machine learning. A well-designed model, coupled with proper governance, can help prevent unintended outcomes. You need a good mix of people, processes, and technologies to minimize risks when managing your AI projects.
In this session, Ted Kwartler provides some strategies for building good governance processes and tips for monitoring your AI system. He’ll show you how to get started by creating a plan for governance, identifying your existing resources, and where to ask for help.
Watch this session to learn:
- The importance of context, operations, and development in ML governance.
- How to evaluate diverse types of risk.
- Which industries are experiencing regulatory pressure.
- Tips to deliver value and reduce risk using DataRobot’s technology.
Field CTO, DataRobot
We will contact you shortly
We’re almost there! These are the next steps:
- Look out for an email from DataRobot with a subject line: Your Subscription Confirmation.
- Click the confirmation link to approve your consent.
- Done! You have now opted to receive communications about DataRobot’s products and services.
Didn’t receive the email? Please make sure to check your spam or junk folders.