Community of professionals
You will have an excellent opportunity to collaborate with highly qualified engineers willing to share knowledge as you contribute to the team.
Possibility to get an offer after the internship
The possibilities you’ll explore, and the impact you’ll have, are driven by your ideas and initiative. Your experience, development, and future in DataRobot are in your hands.
- Bachelor’s degree (depending on the field, preferably Computer Science, Information Technologies, or related discipline) or equivalent practical experience;
- Upper-intermediate level of spoken and written English;
- A clear, concise, and proactive communication style; no fear around asking questions;
- Intellectual curiosity and passion;
- Highly motivated team player
For Software Engineer interns:
- A strong foundation in Python;
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms from university, an internship, open source hobby coding, or other practical experience;
- Knowledge of Git, databases, and web development frameworks is a plus;
- Detail-oriented, and commitment towards building high quality software;
For AI Support Engineer interns:
- A strong foundation in Linux;
- Basic Bash and Python scripting skills;
- Basic knowledge of SQL and no-SQL databases;
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Docker, k8s, cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP) is a plus;
How to apply
- Test your knowledge.
Read the list of requirements carefully and assess your level of training.
- Make a resume and cover letter.
A well-written resume is a prerequisite for getting into an interview.
- Fill out the form.
A recruiter will contact you within a week, if your knowledge and skills meet the requirements for the position. Test your knowledge and be ready to pass the technical tasks on platforms such as https://leetcode.com, etc.
- Have a technical interview.
During the interview, the mentor will assess the depth of your thinking, ask technical questions, and ask you to complete a simple test task.
- Wait for the start of the internship.
We carefully select our interns, so the start of the program depends on when the group is fully formed. Estimated start date: mid-June.
*For Non-technical internship:
At this moment, the internship program is open for engineering roles. But if you dream about working in DataRobot, have an advanced level of English, expertise in other fields, and passion to learn, you can apply for the program and we will update you on any new intern positions or consider your candidature on an individual basis.
As a DataRobot employee, you will be part of a global company whose mission is clear — to change outcomes for organizations all over the world. From banking to insurance to healthcare, we’re at the forefront of the AI revolution. And we need other revolutionaries to join us.
We move fast and reward hard work. We expect results, and we love doing the work we’re passionate about. Our employees have a voice in what we do here, continually challenging and supporting each other to find better, more robust solutions for our customers and partners.
We’re committed to building a company where every individual can bring their full impact and reach their fullest potential. Our mission is to build a diverse and inclusive environment where talented people of all cultures, perspectives, backgrounds, races, genders, religions, orientations, abilities, and ages can 10x their lives.
We invest in you
We’re at the top of our industry because of our employees. They’re the best investment we can make, and we never forget that.
Open door policy
Ideas come first. If you feel inspired with a new idea, our management team wants to hear about it.
A world-class team
Boston, San Francisco, Washington DC, Munich, Kiyv, Minsk, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney… Our work is global, and so are our offices.
DataRobot accelerates and democratizes data science by automating the end-to-end journey from data to value.
AI-assisted user interfaces and automated best practices for data preparation and exploration Automatic feature engineering, model selection, and tuning Easy model deployment and out-of-the-box accuracy and data drift monitoring. Prebuilt applications to get new predictions and track ROI Configurable by humans, accelerated by DataRobot.