The 10% increase in SKUs has had a substantial effect, and we plan to further optimize our supply chain and inventory management, resulting in savings of up to $200 million.
We chose DataRobot for a combination of its agility and ease of use. It can be used effectively by people without the remotest knowledge of programming. Their support group helps here. They listen to our needs and will develop to the same goals.
We think DataRobot is particularly useful for our customer analytics, like predicting conversion and customer term. And these are also the use cases bringing our data science and business teams together.
What’s Inside the Study
You will learn how current customers have impacted their bottom line and what Forrester estimates for future customers.
Real Customer ROI Impact:
- Annual sales of $4 billion, a quarter of which occur online
- A previous conversion rate online of 3%, improving to 3.75% in Year 1, 4.35% in Year 2, and 4.95% in Year 3
- An accuracy rate of identifying potential sales of 15% without artificial intelligence
- An AI-based predictive accuracy rate of 40% in Year 1, 60% in Year 2, and 80% in Year 3 as the model’s accuracy improves over time
- An online profit margin of 4.6%
Enterprises across the world rely on DataRobot
Fill out the form to receive your copy of the study.