The 10% increase in SKUs has had a substantial effect, and we plan to further optimize our supply chain and inventory management, resulting in savings of up to $200 million.
DataRobot has helped our data science team to drastically accelerate our work. What would previously have taken us two-and-a-half weeks can now be done in hours. It’s like my group of 10 is really a group of 25, which would add substantially more costs for the same value.
We think DataRobot is particularly useful for our customer analytics, like predicting conversion and customer term. And these are also the use cases bringing our data science and business teams together.
What’s Inside the Study
You will learn how current customers have impacted their bottom line and what Forrester estimates for future customers.
Composite Customer ROI Impact:
- Annual sales of $4 billion, a quarter of which occur online
- A previous conversion rate online of 3%, improving to 3.75% in Year 1, 4.35% in Year 2, and 4.95% in Year 3
- An accuracy rate of identifying potential sales of 15% without artificial intelligence
- An AI-based predictive accuracy rate of 40% in Year 1, 60% in Year 2, and 80% in Year 3 as the model’s accuracy improves over time
- An online profit margin of 4.6%
Enterprises across the world rely on DataRobot
Fill out the form to receive your copy of the study.