Executives and data scientists alike are frustrated by the challenges of turning new data science initiatives into business impact at scale. To successfully scale data science, firms need to better align data science, IT, and business teams to work together more effectively.
This Forrester Research report lays out five best practices that application development and delivery (AD&D) professionals should use to drive business value with new data science initiatives across their organizations.
Five Best Practices To Scale Data Science Across The Enterprise
- Prioritize Projects That Target Large, Well-Defined Business Outcomes
- Build Hybrid, Scalable Teams
- Conjoin Data Science And Data Engineering
- Build Platforms To Create Collaboration, Reduce Rework, And Accelerate Adoption
- Map Out Each Stage Of The Project Life Cycle