As part of the DataRobot and Trifacta European Roadshow, we will be visiting Amsterdam on May 15! Join us and learn how data preparation and automated machine learning accelerates and drives better actionable predictions.
You will hear from customers, thought leaders, and subject matter experts on how to best realise end-to-end advanced analytics solutions with live demos from the DataRobot and Trifacta teams and pose your most tricky data/modeling questions to our panel of experts.
The session is designed for Business Analysts, Data Scientists, Heads of Analytics/Insights, in fact, just about anyone who are interested in achieving more accurate predictions, and speeding up time to analytics insight, within an automated solution.
- Tuesday, 15 May | 15:30-18:00
- Tribes Amsterdam Zuidas
- 15:30 – 15:45: Welcome and Registration
- 15:45 – 17:00: Keynote, Use Case and Live Demo
- 17:00 – 18:00: Q&A, Networking and Drinks
- Market trends about Machine Learning and how organizations can empower their business users to deliver ML initiatives on their own
- What Automated Machine Learning is, and how it can change your approach to ML
- How data preparation reduces the work required to deliver clean data for predictive modeling
- Use cases and best practices through customer stories and live demos - as well as common errors to avoid when embarking on a machine learning initiative