About the event
Self-service data analytics meets automated machine learning
Predictive analytics can be challenging and complex, often requiring disconnected tools and a variety of programming environments. Are you on a mission to deliver insights based on the latest machine learning algorithms but aren’t sure how to bring all of your data together for modeling and exploration? Do you have your data analytics-ready but don’t have the know-how to build and deliver accurate predictive models? If so, this webinar is for you.
- Learn the most efficient path from data preparation and blending to advanced analytics and automated machine learning.
- Hear first-hand how S&P Global is democratizing advanced analytics throughout the organization by empowering users with a self-service environment.
- View the solution built by S&P and learn about the business insights it has delivered.
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
1:00 pm EST / 10:00 am PST
- Understanding the end-to-end predictive analytics workflow
- How people and technology changed the game at S&P Global
- Product Highlights: DataRobot and Alteryx
- Demonstration of the Alteryx connector for DataRobot
- Questions & Answers
Head of Advanced Analytics, S&P Global
Mark Haydoutov has held a variety of analytical, data, product and technology positions. He has been a part of S&P Global for the past 10 years, most recently leading Advanced Data Analytics and Data Science, building predictions on prospects, transactions, and financial market behaviors. Mark holds an MBA from Wake Forest University and is a CFA.