As our Recruitment Coordinator, you will help us on the mission of delivering top-notch hiring experience. DataRobot is seeking a highly organised, detail-oriented and high-energy professional, who will support the Recruiting team with the objective of efficiently and successfully organising and coordinating high-volume interview activity.
What We Would Love to See:
- prior experience in administrative/coordinative role within HR/ recruitment;
- strong multi-tasking capacity;
- an ability to learn on the go, adapt to dynamically changing environment;
- fluency in English (we operate in multinational environment, so we believe, it is essential:)
…and we will be carried away, if:
- you’re a troubleshooter/firefighter by nature;
- won’t google “empathy”, as it is, in fact, one of your merits;
- you’re keen on building relationships;
- you take pride in your conflict-resolution skills;
- you stay cool under pressure;
- you’re attentive to the detail to the extent, it gets annoying:)
- You’re prepared to embrace certain level of routine in your daily job.
What Your Mission Entails:
- managing the scheduling of all interviews for our US-based openings
- ensuring both candidates and interviewers are fully briefed;
- updating all the candidates and external agencies on the status of their applications, communicate next steps and keep them aware on what’s going to happen next;
- managing the process for internal candidate referencing.
Why our team and DataRobot (you may already know why, but these are our own insights):
- we believe that hiring is a team sport, so we are always willing to back you up, help you out and be responsible for your productivity and happiness;
- many of our team members have brains size of a planet, so daily dose of inspiration and wow is guaranteed;
- no corporate bullshit, we love to work hard and have fun along;
- we’re at the forefront of scaling our team on the unprecedented pace, so you can gain unique experience of working not simply harder, but smarter: making data-driven decisions, structuring recruiting processes and building best practices from scratch (think Google, Tesla and other fast-growing giants)!
The DataRobot Business Team brings an algorithmic approach to everything that we do in the organization—from product development, go-to-market strategy (GTM), marketing, sales, and client engagement. We are a data science driven organization, tracking high quality historical data, inducing a metrics and monitoring process, analyzing wins and losses, and finally, collaborating with all other functions to develop a winning business strategy. If you are an analytical problem solver and love to work with people across teams, come talk to us.