The Self-Service Learning Strategy Lead will serve as a key player within the Customer Experience / Self-Services Strategy and Delivery domain, building a world class self-service learning experiences for DataRobot customers and those looking to expand their horizons into machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Own strategy, delivery, and success of community-based, self-service learning
- Deploy an array of learning modalities to accommodate learners of all types – self-paced interactive lessons, recorded instructor-led training, and recurring challenges
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to ensure consistency and quality of learning offerings across the company
- Implement a learning management system or equivalent custom solution to create a seamless user experience
- Build online certification programs for products as well as AI/ML disciplines
- Enable customer-facing teams to promote and demonstrate learning offerings to customers and prospects in the field
- Proven instructional design skills
- Experience building and delivering certification programs
- Knowledge of learning management systems
- A data-driven decision-making approach
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Details, details, details!
- Experience with data, analytics, and machine learning a plus
- Multilingual a plus
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
The DataRobot product team is tasked with understanding user problems and behaviors, defining the product roadmap and vision, and driving agile software development teams. Critical to customer success is understanding how AI, an undelivered promise until now, can be of value to mainstream business. DataRobot Product is directing our machine learning development into a direction that transforms business outcomes.