The Community Operations Manager will serve as a key player of the Community team within the Customer Experience / Self-Services Strategy and Delivery domain, ensuring day-to-day operational excellence of community software platforms, technical projects, and ongoing development.
You’ll think of community as a product and build the necessary operational governance model to deliver a world class experience to DataRobot customers and A.I. enthusiasts.
Own the overall operation and quality of the community technology stack
- Scope, implement, manage, and maintain platform customizations
- Craft a release management strategy and deliver regular enhancements and fixes
- Oversee management of vendors and service providers
- Build risk management plans and address technical issues as they arise
- Manage complex cross-functional technical projects
- Interface with technical teams around the company to ensure seamless experiences between community and other products
- Administrative experience with Khoros (Lithium Technologies) products
- Track record of strong technical project management. PMP certification a plus
- Experience in web and application development
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- A data-driven decision-making approach
- Ability to be proactive as well as reactive to technical situations
- Details, details, details!
- Experience with data, analytics, and machine learning a plus
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
The DataRobot product team is tasked with understanding user problems and behaviors, defining the product roadmap and vision, and driving agile software development teams. Critical to customer success is understanding how AI, an undelivered promise until now, can be of value to mainstream business. DataRobot Product is directing our machine learning development into a direction that transforms business outcomes.