As Marketing Manager you will develop marketing plans and execute corporate campaigns to create brand awareness and pipeline in the DACH region. The primary focus of this role is to assist in the planning and execution of demand and lead generation through trade shows, conferences, special events and digital activities. This position requires a strong “multi-tasker” able to prioritise effectively, work efficiently under deadlines and execute multiple campaigns simultaneously. As DACH Marketing Manager you will be personable effective communicator who act as a liaison between the corporate marketing team and local EMEA Management balancing the priorities and needs of both organisations. A native German speaker is preferable.
- Create marketing plans that leverage corporate marketing campaigns, business partners and address the priorities of the DACH Sales Team
- Manage budgets
- Coordinate and support all aspects of local event management and production
- Identify key customers that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, and events.
- Arrange analyst briefings and spot opportunities for press interviews.
- Work with business partners on the design and execution of co-marketing programs
- Help marketing and sales meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives
- Enable the Sales team to communicate effectively with the market through translation of key information to appropriate local language including localised German website and collateral
- Work together with the wider marketing organisation to develop a digital marketing plan including contact database acquisition strategy for the DACH region, email marketing, and digital advertising. Manage and help to execute the strategy utilising internal and external resources as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on communications, marketing, and business
- 5-10 years practical experience working as a Marketing Manager for a US subsidiary in the B2B space — ideally a big data & analytics company
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Ability to write effective copy is a necessity; graphic design capabilities are a plus
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Interpersonal skills to nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Incredibly creative marketing and communication skills
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Strategic thinker to see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
DataRobot is a fast growing leader, paving the way to the reality of AI. We recently stepped out of stealth mode and introduced the world to the capabilities of the DataRobot machine learning platform. Now we’re ready to shout it from the rooftops. Our marketing team has the energy and creativity to make this happen—do you?