As a Data Scientist on DataRobot's team, you will work on various real-world problems. This role will require an accomplished data scientist, a recognized machine learning expert, with expertise working with Python and PySpark.
This individual will be responsible for leveraging a wide array of machine learning algorithms and tools to lead and deliver advanced data science projects, from end to end. Past experience driving large scale data science projects successfully to completion is necessary.
Ideal candidates enjoy day-to-day data science problem-solving mixed with high levels of customer interaction.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience on data science projects
- Expertise with Python and PySpark. Scala is a plus.
- Working onsite full-time with a customer
- Hands-on experience building and implementing predictive models
- Experience with machine learning techniques
- Strong understanding of applied statistics and data mining/munging techniques
- Excellent organizational, communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Consulting experience
- Familiarity with Hadoop and related Big Data technologies
- Familiarity with a variety of technical tools for the manipulation of datasets
- Data visualization
- Prior experience with DataRobot is a plus.
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Our Data Science team is composed of people from around the globe united by their passion for predicting the future. From top Kagglers to engineers with deep algorithmic knowledge, we all love making DataRobot’s predictions better and faster. DataRobot is an ideal place to learn from the top Data Scientists in the world, and teach them a thing or two along the way.