We’re passionate about AI and Machine Learning and are looking for a data-driven Inbound Marketer to help us fulfil our mission by attracting more qualified prospects through content and converting them into leads and customers. This role will work closely with many functions within DataRobot’s marketing team including the content, social media and web teams, as well as the digital and demand generation teams overseeing an integrated inbound strategy to ensure we are getting the absolute best out of inbound by growing and optimizing inbound traffic and most effectively converting organic traffic into leads. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of inbound best practices with a passion for conversion as well as experience with HubSpot, Marketo, and Salesforce.
- Working with the marketing team to better understand DataRobot’s customer journey – from acquisition through conversion.
- Oversee the execution of DataRobot’s international SEO strategy, working with our SEO manager to develop a thorough organic search strategy.
- Collaborate with the content team to determine the digital content necessary to continuously grow traffic.
- Optimize DataRobot’s blog and work with the blog editor on improving content and conversion.
- Provide recommendations for DataRobot’s editorial calendar (blog posts, videos, infographics, etc) that will help fuel inbound.
- Work with the web team on initiatives such as creating A/B tests that will help drive greater inbound traffic results, paying close attention to DataRobot’s many international sites.
- Work closely with the demand gen team to help build and manage inbound lead generation campaigns as well as improve calls to action to improve conversation rates.
- Oversee DataRobot’s HubSpot instance; establish closed-loop analytics to better understand how inbound marketing activity turns into pipeline and eventual customers.
- Track, measure, and analyze results on a monthly basis against KPIs, providing advice and recommendations on how best to improve results to continuously grow lead generation via inbound.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years experience leading inbound marketing efforts
- Experience managing a team
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Passionate HubSpot user with experience in Marketo and Salesforce
- Excellent communication and writing skills with a laser focus on quality
- Constant pulse on SEO, social media, content, PPC, email marketing, lead gen and web trends and best practices
DataRobot is a fast growing leader, paving the way to the reality of AI. We recently stepped out of stealth mode and introduced the world to the capabilities of the DataRobot machine learning platform. Now we’re ready to shout it from the rooftops. Our marketing team has the energy and creativity to make this happen—do you?