Are you a technology executive who has leveraged AI and machine learning to help organizations become AI-driven? Can you help executives and leaders understand how AI can improve core business processes, and impact how value is delivered to customers? Can you influence large teams of people, even in the face of fear, uncertainty, or doubt? If so, you may be the ideal AI Evangelist to join our rapidly growing DataRobot team.
We’re seeking someone with superior communications skills and a strong analytical mind to connect with executives from the world's leading companies, and describe how to solve cutting-edge problems with AI and machine learning. You’ll amplify and share best practices learned from personal experiences and other DataRobot success stories to help organizations understand our unique approach to success with AI.
Ideal candidates are well versed in the challenges large companies face with people, process, and technology when implementing large-scale digital transformation projects. They’ll use this knowledge to author demos, videos, blog posts, white papers, and create and deliver presentations to executives to inspire them to transform their company into an AI-driven enterprise. Success will also require a strong desire to create connections and opportunities that are discovered simply by getting out there and talking to people.
- Produce impactful, thought-leadership content, including blogs, articles, webinars, white papers, and presentations, to educate, inspire and articulate “the art of possible”, while effectively positioning DataRobot as an industry leader.
- Regularly present and be a panelist at industry events and conferences to promote the value of AI and machine learning, plus DataRobot products and technology.
- Connect the outside world and voice of the customer to product development efforts. Provide customer and market feedback for product vision and feature design.
- Influence corporate messaging and positioning to succinctly describe the unique value of DataRobot.
- Be an active and visible contributor to the DataRobot community.
Skills & Qualifications
- 10+ years in a technology leadership/implementation role, preferably with AI and machine learning
- World-class written and verbal communication skills
- Highly-rated conference speaker/presenter
- Demonstrated experience in developing impactful, thought-leadership content
- Strong executive presence, with the gravitas to represent the company during interactions with senior leaders from customers and prospects
- Ability to manage multiple medium-term programs simultaneously
- Strong social following on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
DataRobot is a fast growing leader, paving the way to the reality of AI. We recently stepped out of stealth mode and introduced the world to the capabilities of the DataRobot machine learning platform. Now we’re ready to shout it from the rooftops. Our marketing team has the energy and creativity to make this happen—do you?