- Develop, test, and support features of DataRobot.
- Create and maintain automated unit tests and functional tests.
- Design infrastructure for new features with the input of peers.
- Manage individual projects and milestones with abundant communication of progress.
- Seek, give, and receive critical feedback in a constructive manner, including but not limited to code review.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Information Technology, or related and 3 years of experience as a Software Engineer or related occupation.
- In lieu of Master’s degree and 3 years experience, will accept a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Information Technology, or related and 6 years of experience as a Software Engineer or related occupation.
- All candidates must have 3 years of experience in flask, docker, pytest, MongoDB, redis, nginx and python.
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
DataRobot Engineering is a hard-working, fast moving, fun-loving team of developers who put product before pride. Our team is flexible and adaptable. We genuinely like each other and work hard to make sure that we all succeed, both for individual and company success, because we believe that one doesn’t happen without the other.