As a member of the Field Engineering group, you will be supporting both the sales and data science teams make clients successful throughout the entire engagement. Pre-sales activities include but are not limited to security, architecture and POC-related discussions and support. After clients have been on-boarded, Field Engineers help clients be successful with DataRobot, assisting through multiple ways including training, script writing, data engineering, and full software development. Through close collaboration with our Data Science team, you’ll be assisting clients with operationalizing models and moving them into production based on the needs of the client.
As a Field Software within the team, your role will primarily be focused on helping clients create custom solutions that will utilize data from DataRobot. You will adapt your development and problem solving skills to produce custom integrations for clients based on the needs of the situation. For larger solutions, you will also need to be able to manage the project as you work with the client.
This role provides an immense opportunity for growth and expanding knowledge in data science.
We Want You to Have:
- 5+ years of experience of working with enterprise customers, providing development and technical guidance
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong development experience, with experience in some of the following languages:
- Working knowledge of enterprise software with experience of supporting its deployment in large enterprise accounts
- Willingness to travel (~10%)
- Experience with cloud IaaS providers (AWS EC2, Azure)
- Hadoop, Spark or BI expertise
- Experience installing, managing and supporting platforms running on Linux
- Data management/wrangling experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science, related field or equivalent demonstrable experience
- TS/SCI full scope active clearance
DataRobot Engineering is a hard-working, fast moving, fun-loving team of developers who put product before pride. Our team is flexible and adaptable. We genuinely like each other and work hard to make sure that we all succeed, both for individual and company success, because we believe that one doesn’t happen without the other.