If you consider yourself an expert on the Banking industry and are excited about the potential of automated machine learning to drive significant revenue and bottom-line impact, then you may be the ideal Industry Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing DataRobot team.
This career-defining opportunity focuses on communicating details about our unique value in the rapidly-emerging artificial intelligence and machine learning market. We’re looking for a self-motivated industry marketing manager, with experience handling both internal and external business communication, to develop strategies and associated content that communicates the unique benefits and details of DataRobot for the Banking industry.
You’ll create customer-facing content in various forms to generate awareness and demand for the platform, and for the breadth of DataRobot solutions in general. You’ll work closely with the DataRobot General Manager for Banking and interact regularly with Sales, Marketing, Product Management, and senior management to gather requirements and implement marketing strategies to achieve business objectives. You’ll also play a vital role in helping our sales team and customer-facing data scientists understand the nuances of the industry, develop powerful use cases, and prepare them to effectively sell the platform and overall solutions.
- Be an expert on buyers in the Banking industry, including how they buy, their buying criteria, etc., and communicate this information throughout the company in the form of sales enablement materials, live training, and more.
- Establish DataRobot as a thought leader in the Banking industry through blogs, white papers, speaking engagements, other related means.
- Understand how DataRobot users in the Banking industry interact with the platform, and provide inbound requirements about potential new features and user experience changes to the Product Management team.
- Provide support to launches of new products and releases for both internal and external audiences to highlight new opportunities created for users in Banking.
- Provide insight into competitor activities/strategies we’re likely to encounter in the Banking industry.
- Identify opportunities and participate in various industry events and trade shows, including message and collateral development, and speaking opportunities.
- 5+ years experience in the Banking industry itself or developing Marketing programs for it, with expertise that includes understanding key participants, terminology, and more
- 5+ years product or industry marketing experience, preferably in a data science or analytics environment
- Familiar with machine learning and data science, and understand the key applications and use cases in Banking
- World-class written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills, with acute attention to detail
- Experience working with an enterprise customer base and sales force
- Great people networking skills – you built a trusted network at your current/previous company to help get stuff done quickly
- Ability to manage multiple medium-term programs at once
- Ability to engage and empathize with data scientists, business users and executives
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Active in social media
The DataRobot product team is tasked with understanding user problems and behaviors, defining the product roadmap and vision, and driving agile software development teams. Critical to customer success is understanding how AI, an undelivered promise until now, can be of value to mainstream business. DataRobot Product is directing our machine learning development into a direction that transforms business outcomes.