DataRobot’s build system is unique due to the large variety and heterogeneity of data science libraries we have integrated into our platform. One of our product’s key value propositions is to save our users the headache of building and integrating their own machine learning stack.
We are looking for ambitious individuals who can build upon our existing firm foundation and help us realize our vision of a single unified data science and machine learning platform. If you have ever wanted to work on something that builds a software stack from source, this might be the job for you.
- Extend, modify and support DataRobot's internal build system to bring collections of software into developer's hands and into our product.
- Empowering other engineers (users of the build system) to be able to reliably add and test new libraries and tools.
- Help evaluate and integrate cutting edge machine learning libraries into our product.
- Firm understanding of common unix source compilation patterns such as autoconf/libtool, cmake, Makefile,
- Firm understanding of the philosophies of packaging builds and supporting upstream and downstream dependencies
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) of build artifacts
- Pip / wheel
- gmake (Makefile)
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
DataRobot Engineering is a hard-working, fast moving, fun-loving team of developers who put product before pride. Our team is flexible and adaptable. We genuinely like each other and work hard to make sure that we all succeed, both for individual and company success, because we believe that one doesn’t happen without the other.