As a Corporate Communications Manager you will be the internal voice of all company news, updates, and communications. Your communication skills will speak for themselves but also need to speak for or on behalf of others. You must be capable of translating complex technical concepts, 30,000 foot vision statements, and multi-dimensional company announcements into easily digestible memos for a broad audience. You may have an agency background but are not constrained by traditional agency or marketing thinking. Your daily role will be taking spoken word from executives and transcribing it clearly into a communication easily consumed by all personas and knowledge levels. You will own our weekly global company meeting attended by over 600 people across 18 countries.
This new position requires an out of the box thinker, a no-nonsense can-do attitude, and a strong team player that can easily navigate an ever-growing organization. Candidates will have passion, a firm grasp of corporate communication best practices, proper English grammar for a business environment, and proven execution skills.
- Work closely with the CEO and other leadership to distill their vision and priorities down to widely circulated internal communications.
- Collaborate comfortably with various domains across the company to disseminate major departmental updates across the organization.
- Prepare and conduct the weekly company meetings across all dimensions: curation of agendas and content, ensuring a seamless A/V experience for attendees, and general end-to-end management of the meeting.
- Develop integrated internal communications plans that exhibit a clear, concise voice to shine a spotlight on and enhance existing programs.
- Ensure global internal communication is being optimized through various channels and updates.
- Prioritize internal communications based on urgency and nature of content to ensure timely delivery.
- Measure and report on activities, intermediate, and key results.
- 5-10 years of experience in a similar role.
- Amazing oration and written skills.
- An attitude that delivers results, not reasons. No task is too small and execution is in your DNA. You live for the thrill of closing out a checklist.
- Ability to boil complex concepts into simple, snackable sound bites, and memos that a broad audience can understand.
- Strategic thinking: aligning the creative process behind our executives’ vision with the impact that employees will face.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of juggling and maintaining multiple competing priorities.
- Amiable personality and practical experience of working with many individuals from a variety of backgrounds and personalities.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively and a passion for bringing ideas to life.
- Experience in the machine learning, analytics, or advanced analytics space is a plus.
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
The DataRobot Business Team brings an algorithmic approach to everything that we do in the organization—from product development, go-to-market strategy (GTM), marketing, sales, and client engagement. We are a data science driven organization, tracking high quality historical data, inducing a metrics and monitoring process, analyzing wins and losses, and finally, collaborating with all other functions to develop a winning business strategy. If you are an analytical problem solver and love to work with people across teams, come talk to us.