As a Data Scientist on DataRobot's Team, you will work on various real-world problems across government agencies. You will be developing predictive models that add value to these agencies and integrating those models into their environments.
Ideal candidates enjoy day-to-day data science problem-solving mixed with high levels of customer interaction.
- 3+ years of real-world business experience with data science projects
- Hands-on experience building and implementing predictive models
- Experience with machine learning techniques
- Strong understanding of applied statistics and data mining/munging techniques
- Excellent organizational, communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Fluency with one of the scripting languages (Python / R)
- Consulting experience
- Familiarity with Hadoop and related Big Data technologies
- Familiarity with a variety of technical tools for the manipulation of datasets
- Data visualization
Citizenship and Clearance Requirements:
- Must be US citizen.
- Must have at least TS active clearance.
- Preferably to have TS SCI full scope active clearance.
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.