DataRobot is looking for a driven, results oriented sales leader with experience in big data analytics or other enterprise software categories. This sales executive is expected to lead the Central sales organization in meeting and exceeding revenue and market penetration goals for the company. The successful candidate will be expected to hire, lead, and develop a team of high performance individual contributors to rapidly scale our presence in the region.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes, develops, and implements sales strategy across key accounts to attain company strategic objectives.
- Responsible for customer acquisition, client retention, and market expansion for the company, overseeing sales teams across the team to meet or exceed goals.
- Drives revenue growth for new and renewing subscription based business.
- Develops strategic plan, quarterly revenue forecast, territory design, and resource planning for sales of products in all stages of lifecycle.
- Pro-actively manages team talent and pipeline including attracting, identifying, developing, rewarding, managing, and coaching.
- Designs and implements an accounts focused sales organization structure to achieve optimal results.
- Ensures individual contributors are focused on customers and markets to maximize revenue, billing, and business opportunities.
- Leads teams in finding new opportunities and seeks ways to improve processes and products to increase revenue, profitability, and customer experience.
- Works effectively across other functional teams such as legal, pre-sales, product, customer success, and finance.
- BA/BS degree and 10 plus years with direct Enterprise Software selling and Management experience.
- Experience selling analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence software.
- Extensive experience developing, implementing and managing strategic plans and growth strategies.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to problem-solve, and apply critical thinking to inform recommendations and decision-making.
- Proven track record of attracting, managing, and developing high-performing teams to cover key accounts.
- Strong established relationships among key influencers.
- Proven results with products in all stages of lifecycle; experience selling SaaS products and solutions.
- Successful experience negotiating large contracts, including working with internal partners (legal counsel, product management, senior management) to drive business results and timely responses.
- Understanding of sales methodologies and techniques for selling complex, content-rich information products for multiple users/sites.
- Overall understanding of Financial markets.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personalities to reach resolution and maintain strong relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Genuine willingness and temperament in terms of working for a high energy and rapidly growing start-up.
Other important information about this position:
- This position would ideally be based on the Chicago area.
- This position will include travel as necessary to manage the business.
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
DataRobot is bringing machine learning to the masses, impacting revenues across industries. Our Sales department is a group of highly motivated, technical individuals who are comfortable talking with everyone from analyst to a C-level executive. We can provide an industry-defining product backed by a passionate team of top engineering and support, can you bring the enthusiasm and know-how to close complex selling situations?