The Director, AI Success Operations is responsible for establishing a world-class Success and Services organization within DataRobot. The Director, AI Success Operations will focus on initiatives related to systems, processes, talent, and reporting and analytics that enable DataRobot to scale out its Success and Services team while delivering unbelievable value to clients of DataRobot’s Automated Machine Learning software platform. This person will work closely with the Sales, Finance, Product, and Operations, and Support teams to successfully deliver on key strategic and operational initiatives. This newly created role is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious and analytically oriented individual who is well versed in implementing services operations excellence to join the defining company in the machine learning revolution.
- Work with executive leadership to help define and rollout the optimal mix of Success packages for creating outstanding value for DataRobot clients
- Continually monitor solution delivery and efficacy with an eye toward optimizing on time and on budget performance as well as client impact
- Work with stakeholders to improve the efficiency and quality of internal processes, such as forecasting & budgeting, SOW generation, RFI response, project staffing, progress reporting
- Collaborate with Delivery leads to gather needs, challenges and growth opportunities that would inform future offerings, process, and strategy
- Implement service tracking, reporting, measurement to provide actionable insight on the services business, people, and process, including the implementation of a professional services automation system
- Support development and implementation of a world class recruiting, enablement, and mentorship program for the Success team
- Collaborate with Sales, Product and Corporate Operations teams to successfully deliver on enterprise solutions for clients.
- 10+ years of work experience in professional services, customer success, or related field
- Experience designing, implementing, and improving key operational processes
- Solid understanding of the drivers and workings of successful services teams
- Deep focus on customer outcomes and commitment to customer success
- Experience collaborating across teams and departments to understand needs and to roll out new programs
- Experience overseeing deployment of new technology solutions, such as professional services automation, including engagement with vendor and internal IT team
- Strong communication skills and executive presence
- Demonstrated analytical ability and data-driven orientation
DataRobot is bringing machine learning to the masses, impacting revenues across industries. Our Sales department is a group of highly motivated, technical individuals who are comfortable talking with everyone from analyst to a C-level executive. We can provide an industry-defining product backed by a passionate team of top engineering and support, can you bring the enthusiasm and know-how to close complex selling situations?