As an Administrative Coordinator (DataRobot University), you will support multiple areas of DataRobot’s training and evangelising efforts. You will schedule and coordinate customer training sessions, work directly to support academic institutions adopting DataRobot in their curriculum, and provide performance reporting across DataRobot University’s programs.
- Schedule public and private DataRobot University training sessions
- Coordinate logistics for training sessions
- Support universities adopting DataRobot
- Facilitate university marketing programs
- Provide performance reporting on DataRobot University programs
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Orientation to consistent, high-quality execution
- Comfort and skill working with high-level corporate and university contacts
- Good communication skills
- Good spreadsheet skills
- Experience in senior support roles
- Experience in, or working with, university administration
- Experience with marketing communications
Our Data Science team is composed of people from around the globe united by their passion for predicting the future. From top Kagglers to engineers with deep algorithmic knowledge, we all love making DataRobot’s predictions better and faster. DataRobot is an ideal place to learn from the top Data Scientists in the world, and teach them a thing or two along the way.