DataRobot is looking for an IT Operations Engineer to help us build, support and maintain our corporate infrastructure.
You will be responsible for:
- building our corporate infrastructure to support local as well as remote staff;
- server and network configuration and administration;
- building an automated desktop and laptop auto-provisioning system as well and building and supporting a centralized authentication system;
- monitoring systems and networks.
You will ensure corporate systems have proper backups and proper recovery procedures, provide IT support to local and remote staff.
- 3+ years IT operations/Systems administration
- Experience with Linux administration
- Experience with network configuration, support and maintenance – including switches, firewalls, load balancers and IPSec VPN, LAN, WLAN
- Solid knowledge of network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, NTP, SNMP
- Proficiency in shell scripting or programming
- Knowledge in IT process automation such as backup and recovery
- Knowledge in desktop/laptop automated provisioning
- Knowledge of configuration management tools, like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc; preferably with Ansible
- Expert level in desktop/laptop automated provisioning
- Experience with OpenLDAP or other centralized authentication systems
- Experience with OSX configuration, administration and support
- Experience with Audio/Video conference systems configuration and administration
- Experience with VoIP configuration and administration
- Experience with remote desktop support
- Good writing and communication skills
- Previous startup experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science, related field or equivalent demonstrable experience
DataRobot Engineering is a hard-working, fast moving, fun-loving team of developers who put product before pride. Our team is flexible and adaptable. We genuinely like each other and work hard to make sure that we all succeed, both for individual and company success, because we believe that one doesn’t happen without the other.