We are currently looking for a full life-cycle IT Recruiter. You will be responsible for recruiting and hiring top talent for open Technical, Sales and Marketing positions.The right candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, work-hard, play-hard environment.
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting with ability to source, screen, interview and close candidates with a focus on technical positions
- Proactively research and identify cutting-edge sourcing techniques for identifying top technical talent
- Work with hiring managers and HR to ensure job requirements are appropriately set, clearly understood, and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria
- Participate in implementing, continuously refining, and assessing recruiting processes to deliver high quality results and enhance customer and candidate experience
- Be familiar with industry trends, market competitors and unemployment conditions
- Recruit for other non-technical areas within company when needed
- 2+ years full life-cycle recruiting experience
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Proven success as a Recruiter, using creative and traditional sourcing methods.
- Previous recruiting experience within a high volume setting.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and negotiation skills, positive attitude and high level of initiative
- Ability to build rapport with candidates and hiring managers of all levels
- Ability to work with a high sense of urgency, and remain flexible within a highly dynamic, changing environment while successfully meeting objectives
- Highly motivated, self-directed, quick learner with the ability to multitask
- Ability to recruit beyond selling a role – understanding the unique qualities of each candidate, their motivation, and the ability to match talent to the needs of the organization
- Actively seeks new ways to grow and be challenged, showing energy for and commitment to learning new and innovative recruiting methods
- Affinity for learning the company’s product lines and technology and the ability to leverage that knowledge for promoting the company’s brand and passionately articulating the company’s outlook
The DataRobot Business Team brings an algorithmic approach to everything that we do in the organization—from product development, go-to-market strategy (GTM), marketing, sales, and client engagement. We are a data science driven organization, tracking high quality historical data, inducing a metrics and monitoring process, analyzing wins and losses, and finally, collaborating with all other functions to develop a winning business strategy. If you are an analytical problem solver and love to work with people across teams, come talk to us.