DataRobot is looking for a Director of Product Marketing to develop and execute go-to-market strategies for AI + RPA solutions that target functional use cases and industry domains. In this role, the successful candidate will craft the story of DataRobot product capabilities and RPA technologies to solve specific, high-value, and repeatable use cases that and drive demand for those solutions through our sales teams, channel partners, and result in immense customer value.
AI and machine learning are transformative technologies, and DataRobot is a leader in the space having been named to CB Insights “AI 100” list for two consecutive years. DataRobot is defining a category called automated machine learning and has already raised $225M from the likes of Sapphire Ventures, Meritech, NEA, Intel Capital and DFJ to fuel its expansive ambitions.
- Go-to-Market: lead the GTM strategy, and turn into actionable plans, that take RPA industry vertical and other use cases solutions to market, and drive continuous improvement as client requirements change, new product and solution features are released, and new partnerships emerge.
- Technical product marketing: produce crisp content and demos of DataRobot in an RPA context.
- Storytelling: craft crisp, clear positioning and messaging that differentiates solutions in the market, compels prospects to act, and includes joint value propositions with technology partners.
- Sales and Partner Enablement: work with Direct Sales, Business Development and Channel team to enable partners with core and solution-specific messaging, sales plays and playbooks, demo training videos, and more.
- Collateral and Content: partner with platform content producers to create collateral and other marketing content including presentations, datasheets, case studies, demos, whitepapers and thought leadership pieces.
- Evangelism: attend relevant events and meetups, customer events, and represent DataRobot’s solutions
- 5+ years of experience working in the Technology sector, with 5+ years in a leadership role in a line of business, internal department, analytics team, or consulting practice related to Robotic Process Automation.
- 4+ years of enterprise software product marketing experience, experience in RPA is a critical component.
- 3+ years experience applying IT to key industry verticals, especially Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Telecommunications, Manufacturing or Healthcare, or within a specific function such as Human Resources, Call Center, Finance, or Procurement.
- Familiarity with AI and Machine Learning methods/technologies and their application and use within the industry.
- Good understanding of RPA technology and landscape and ability to be a thought leader in the space.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and willingness to present at events and write RPA + Machine Learning related content in support of building the practice.
- Located in Boston with an ability to travel from time to time.
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
DataRobot is a fast growing leader, paving the way to the reality of AI. We recently stepped out of stealth mode and introduced the world to the capabilities of the DataRobot machine learning platform. Now we’re ready to shout it from the rooftops. Our marketing team has the energy and creativity to make this happen—do you?