DataRobot is looking to grow our team with an experienced Data Scientist and R developer.
DataRobot provides Data Science tools in an integrated platform, helping users accelerate construction of accurate predictive models and gaining insight from their data. DataRobot supports an official R package that interacts with our API to help R users leverage DataRobot in familiar workflows.
- Experience developing R packages and releasing them on CRAN.
- Expertise in R and its common predictive modeling packages.
- Experience developing clients for REST APIs.
- Primary developer on a well-used and long-running CRAN package.
- Strong customer interaction skills.
- Fluency with scripting (Python / R).
- Familiarity with machine learning techniques and use cases.
- Familiarity with a variety of technical tools for the manipulation of datasets.
- Experience with machine learning techniques.
- Hands-on experience building and implementing predictive models.
DataRobot Engineering is a hard-working, fast moving, fun-loving team of developers who put product before pride. Our team is flexible and adaptable. We genuinely like each other and work hard to make sure that we all succeed, both for individual and company success, because we believe that one doesn’t happen without the other.